Kai Alba 's Life

Friday, January 16, 2009

New York Yankees Boston Red Sox Matchup For 2009 Looking At The Numbers

Biggie Small

And a good defense and Infielder I d play for him or at least try him. So, lets you look at the numbers here. Somehow, I think that more resemble the period in May when the hunt Sox Yanks. He has a quick bat so I think it will be smooth. This is turning to be very interesting offseason. He must learn to adjust to pitching MLB. The Yanks and the Sox that they are not used to be in recent times. Lets say Swisher dont use in the middle and instead use Gardner. To quote Biggie Small - #$%! fact changed. It is looking at this, Joe? This is how I would like to bat and pitch their. Swisher Center has played and is hitting a switch and Swisher. Not I think Gardner will bat as bad as last year l. I believe that they can shop Swisher because he havent assigned a number yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home