Kai Alba 's Life

Friday, January 16, 2009

In Photos Katie Holmes Quot Toy Wish

Katie Holme

Katie has always loved Barbies and playing with toys so doesn t Suri mind when you take her wheelchair with her dolls and for days. It was sad: I had 30 Barbies, 3 Masters, 1 and 2 Kens midge. They d say, You know, there are kids coming. I had the Barbie floor, the house of Barbie, Barbie swimming pool, I like a lot and all the accessories. I played with Barbie dolls my friends until they said it was time to put away. She told the New York Times: I was a little slow to grow. Click here to see the latest photos Tom, and Suri Katie u0026gt; Playing with dolls was more important to act when Katie had grown. Katie Holme and little Suri must have a lot of fun to play with dolls together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home